Individuals who hold the Reading Endorsement are in-field to teach reading at the grade level of their base certificate.
- Fall Deadline: July 15
- Spring Deadline: November 15
- Summer Deadline: April 15
Program Admission Requirements:
To pursue to Georgia Reading Endorsement, applicants must:
- Submit a graduate application for admission as a non-degree seeking endorsement student;
- Hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution;
- Hold a clear renewable certificate in any teaching field or the service field of communication disorders.
Go to the Graduate School website and click on Our Programs, then click on Reading for information on:
Reading Endorsement Program Graduation Requirements.
To Apply Online, click here.
Requirements for the Reading Endorsement
|READ 7100||Trends and Issues in Reading||2-3|
|READ 7010||Diagnosis and Correction of Reading Difficulties||3|
|READ 7130||Comprehension and Study Strategy Instruction||3|